KCSG=RTV!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It is on Galaxy 19 97.0°W.

G25 use to be at 97.0°W before it was replaced by G19, then G25 moved over to 93.0°W when G26 had problems.

yep thats what myretrotv shows...RTN National west feed when not showing news or My Network

Seems a custom lineup somewhat. They had Leave it to Beaver on KCSG at 6pm and The Rockford Files on RTV west. This is good, a bit of variety like back in the days of Equity on G-10/18.

Yes they are a MyNet affiliate but just the 2 hour block. Looks like they have a mix otherwise

They used to be a America1 affiliate too

It doesn't matter, as long as there is a mix. :)

The important thing is that they are in a different time zone, so if I miss a show on my local MyTV affiliate I can catch it later.

We have lost several networks from other time zones, and it is good to see this one pop up. :D

KCSG

I just noticed on KCSG's website that they now are RTV and show RTV programming. No more Dennis the Menace, Facts of Life and Silver Spoons.

I was very excited to read this news, I really miss RTN, But it seems I just can't lock on with my pansat 3500SD and 10' mesh dish. Woe is me!

dang I can lock it with the 6 footer at 90 quality...the low symbol rate can be odd but the Pansat 1500 I have works fine

yeah, its a real bummer. I'm getting a 82 signal but no quality at all. I do get other channels with a SR below 3000, and other stuff on that sat is coming in just great. I'll never give up, though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts