KCSG=RTV!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It is on Galaxy 19 97.0°W.

G25 use to be at 97.0°W before it was replaced by G19, then G25 moved over to 93.0°W when G26 had problems.

yep thats what myretrotv shows...RTN National west feed when not showing news or My Network

Seems a custom lineup somewhat. They had Leave it to Beaver on KCSG at 6pm and The Rockford Files on RTV west. This is good, a bit of variety like back in the days of Equity on G-10/18.

Yes they are a MyNet affiliate but just the 2 hour block. Looks like they have a mix otherwise

They used to be a America1 affiliate too

It doesn't matter, as long as there is a mix. :)

The important thing is that they are in a different time zone, so if I miss a show on my local MyTV affiliate I can catch it later.

We have lost several networks from other time zones, and it is good to see this one pop up. :D

KCSG

I just noticed on KCSG's website that they now are RTV and show RTV programming. No more Dennis the Menace, Facts of Life and Silver Spoons.

I was very excited to read this news, I really miss RTN, But it seems I just can't lock on with my pansat 3500SD and 10' mesh dish. Woe is me!

dang I can lock it with the 6 footer at 90 quality...the low symbol rate can be odd but the Pansat 1500 I have works fine

yeah, its a real bummer. I'm getting a 82 signal but no quality at all. I do get other channels with a SR below 3000, and other stuff on that sat is coming in just great. I'll never give up, though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)