Status
Please reply by conversation.

medicalwaste

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2004
los angeles
Hello,

I moved from Los angeles to near Fresno, and have a movers connection set up next monday.

Is there a way for me to keep watching LA local channels? at least networks like nbc, abc, fox West in HD?

I've seen threads about "moving" so you can get certain local channels, but I really moved and I want to actually keep the old channels.

any help would be appreciated.

Thank you all, and have a nice day

When I moved they kept my LA HD feed. I was at an address that qualified for all four before so I was "grandfathered" even though I moved to sacramento where I can get it all OTA and Direct already offers some of the local channels. even after i disconnected my HD Tivo and and HD package for 3 weeks I was able to get it all back still! :D but I have heard stories here of people losing their HD distant feed. Good luck!

medicalwaste said:
Hello,

I moved from Los angeles to near Fresno, and have a movers connection set up next monday.

Is there a way for me to keep watching LA local channels? at least networks like nbc, abc, fox West in HD?

I've seen threads about "moving" so you can get certain local channels, but I really moved and I want to actually keep the old channels.

any help would be appreciated.

Thank you all, and have a nice day

Status
Please reply by conversation.

What Is the Best Way to Get HR20-700?

DTivo vs. Directv DVR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)