Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

http://lawton.craigslist.org/zip/5336824018.html
"Free Satellite Dish - Lawton, OK"
Lawton.jpg

Guys, we closed on a new house yesterday. Can't move until probably Spring, BUT, I'm going to have to cut down a LOT on spare stuff:

TWO 10 ft Winegard Pinnacles. (1 is complete with mount but broken down into parts, the other is panels I believe). I have to take stock of them all and figure out what's what) including various actuators. (You ain't getting MY Ajak though, sorry! That's destined for my next dish project.)

2 - Primestar ellipticals
2 - Primestar 1 meters
2-3 Dish Network Superdishes
1 - Sadoun 6 ft dish (parabola is completely assembled), with polar mount and 18" actuator
1 - Tracker IV satellite positioner
Misc other sorts of sat stuff.

Mid-Michigan area. Address and such released to people who are serious.

I think a $100 bill, and a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi put in my hand will even get me to help load it all into your trailer... I'm taking a loss, but I've had my fun, and now it's somebody else's turn.

There's no great hurry to pick it up, but better you get to it, before my wife does. God only knows what happens then if I'm not there...

Here's some pics in this posting way back in this thread. Click the little "UP arrow" behind my post name in the quote above. I can't get them to properly show as images right here.

All right, the two Winegard Pinnacles and all the stuff that goes with them were bought and picked up today by a fellow Satguys member.

The rest is still available for purchase. I only used the Sadoun 6 footer for a few months, until I swapped it out for a 10 footer. It's never seen the snow, as it was put away before that winter. So it's a good working dish, has been in a shed and under cover ever since removed, and was around $180~ brand new, and I paid extra for the actuator. $100 cash buys it, AND for that price you can also have any or ALL of the rest of the dishes and such IF you want those also.

Pick up only, as I said above: "Mid-Michigan area. Address, phone number and such released to people who are serious". I need these gone preferably as soon as possible, and I'd like to see somebody get some actual use out of them. Send me a PM if you want them.

P1030005.JPG

Last edited:
Not dishes,but someone might be interested in this stuff...I don't know.Items in Hampton Va.

EDIT: If the following equipment is hacking related,please remove this post.
Motorola DSR - 4530 2
Motorola DSR - 4402X 2
Motorola DSR-4410 8
Motorola DSR-4500X 2
Motorola DSR-6100 2

Scientific Atlanta 9270 4
Scientific Atlanta D9850 1NEW 8
Scientific Atlanta 6340 5
Scientific Atlanta 6330 8
Scientific Atlanta 9650 5
Scientific Atlanta 9600 1
Scientific Atlanta 6130 7
Scientific Atlanta 9280 2

Drake VM2860 9
Drake WM2551 1

Cable Tronix CTRC-12 12
Cable Tronix CTPS-12D 2
Digital ATSC HD/SD TV Turner 9
Aska COM-24 1
Video Cipher II MACCM 28000 5
Jerrold Communication S450P 2
General Instrument DSR1500S 1
Sadelco 600B Digital 1
Home Communication Corp VCIICM 1
Home Communication Corp VCIIPLUS NRCM 1

https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/ele/5319797982.html

Last edited:
Only 85 miles from me...but I'm too poor to even call for the asking price.lol.Ad has only been up 2 days.
Located in Greensboro NC

Selling a 3.8 meter Steerable Satellite Dish
D&H 3.8 Meter Steerable C/KU TVRO Package
Includes All equipment including antenna with motors, controller, ice and snow cover, 2 port feed system, etc.
We have another satellite dish available for purchase as well. Same type just non-steerable.
We originally bought the steerable one for $20,000+. Current Selling Price of both are negotiable
Please call if interested.SERIOUS inquiries only!
1dish.jpg 2dish.jpg

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/pho/5421950704.html

Only 85 miles from me...but I'm too poor to even call for the asking price.lol.Ad has only been up 2 days.
Located in Greensboro NC

Selling a 3.8 meter Steerable Satellite Dish
D&H 3.8 Meter Steerable C/KU TVRO Package
Includes All equipment including antenna with motors, controller, ice and snow cover, 2 port feed system, etc.
We have another satellite dish available for purchase as well. Same type just non-steerable.
We originally bought the steerable one for $20,000+. Current Selling Price of both are negotiable
Please call if interested.SERIOUS inquiries only!
View attachment 113357 View attachment 113358

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/pho/5421950704.html
hahaha. when I went to the link the ad says the price is $1 in the title. wonder if they'll deliver to Canada for that price. :biggrin

Dang! I just had relatives from very near there come by on their move back to the Anchorage area. (ex-mil) THEY HAD ROOM IN THE TRAILER! Someone here has got to get 'em. They're sweet!