Kindred spirit video

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wow I didn't know our sponsors sold 6 foot Fortec dishes over there in Korea lol....Well the one he was putting together looked like a clone of one...Notice the guy wasn't married ? If I had that many dishes my wife would shoot me!....Blind

Well, some of the members here are lucky in that they seem to have found their FTA Soulmate :) ... It must be heaven when your wife/GF goes on dish spotting expeditions and helps you haul a BUD home!

I've seen some photo's of his impressive collection on a UK sat website. It looks like he can get every orbital slot in both C and KU at once.

sweet setup. Of course troubleshooting would be a b**ch :)

Wonder what his switch setup looks like? ;)

Tried watching, looks very interesting, but again a UTube so I could not see it all! Oh Well. I thought it would be streaming from AJE, but no such luck.

I'm curious, why can't you watch YouTube? For what it's worth, I'm on a slow connection, so I downloaded it. Plenty of free software to do that with.

Downloadhelper or Flashgot plugins for Firefox are good for downloading flash based video
usbthumb drive+firefox portable+Downloadhelper+Public Library broadband

I like this one because it does batches and converts to different formats on the fly:

Just the best YouTube Download: download YouTube video, download a YouTube playlist

But there are others, maybe even better.

I used to use KeepVid, but too often lately it has been unable to find a link; I think YouTube is playing cat and mouse with these online services. The software based downloaders seem to work better. A browser plugin sounds like a good idea, too.

There's a satellite fan-atic! Great story, thanks brent. I , too, wonder about the switch setup, and how many boxes of connectors he buys at a time.

In order of answers, thank you Tony, Conky and toucan-man.

Very interesting, I'll have to look into these.

I bought Phottoette a BlueRay player for Christmas, and we can stream YouTube, and Netflix, but I had no idea we could download. Hmmm ... I wonder, is it also possible to download Hulu?

Photto

Jaksta is another useful streaming media recorder. The trial version has a time limit (except for YouTube), but the flexibility of this program makes it worth the price of the full version upgrade IMO.

I'm curious, why can't you watch YouTube? For what it's worth, I'm on a slow connection, so I downloaded it. Plenty of free software to do that with.
I have a slow connection speed and a slower computer. I was sent a supposed downloaded UTube segment and my computer would not display it either, so I gave up...
I will look at those programs, but most I have seen require a faster computer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts