KSMO-TV adds Cozi TV & Circle to channels 62.4 & 62.5.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Route66Fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 7, 2019
Missouri
I noticed, earlier today, that KSMO-TV Ch. 62 in Kansas City, MO has added Cozi TV to Ch 62.4 & Circle to 62.5. So far, what I have noticed is that the Cozi TV feed appears to be the raw feed, as it doesn't have any local commercials, also, around 11am, when I turned to Circle, on Ch. 62.5, the picture was pixelating. When I tuned back in to Circle around 1:30pm, they had fixed that problem. Also, so far, they have yet to get the EPG working on both channels. I wonder what will happen to Cozi TV on KSHB-TV Ch. 41.2?

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I checked the TV just now & noticed that KMCI-TV is now carrying CourtTV on Ch. 38.4 (Was previously Grit.) & KSHB-TV is now carring Grit on Ch. 41.2. (Was Cozi TV.). This change happened sometime between 1:30pm & 5:30pm. WDAF-TV Ch. 4 is still carrying CourtTV on Ch. 4.3.

I checked the bitrate of KSMO-TV's channels (In TSReader Lite.) & 62.1 is running at about 8.5-9Mbps, 62.2 & 62.3 are running at about 2.20-2.40Mbps & 62.4 & 62.5 are running at about 1.40-2Mbps.

Is anyone beside me tired of Court TV? The smart programming guys for the Kansas City Market now are broadcasting the identical feed on WDAF-4.3 and on KMCI 38.4. You would think the money would be in providing an additional income stream by picking up a DIFFERENT channel. I mean I get Antenna airing some episodes of a show, and ME tv different episodes, but why the identical live feed? There are still some good digitals out there that are not on Kansas City full power stations. I hope the powers that be suddenly wake up and recognize their nonsense...

Reactions: N5XZS
As long as the check clears, I doubt either WDAF or KMCI cares what's running as long as it doesn't get them fined by the FCC.

- Trip

Also have Court TV Mysteries on 38.3. Justice Network KCWE. Maybe WDAF will replace it with another channel that another Nexstar station has. Good for Antenna/Google Fiber/Mediacom. H and I/Decades have a national feed and that's good to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)