KUIL (FOX64) Issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

greggor48

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
Can anyone tell me if KUIL Fox 64 on AMC4 still an active channel ot TP? I have been getting no signal from this channel for a while.

I am in the Caribbean and usually get it on myb 180cm channel master dish at 90 to 100% quality but it gone now. I sure the information on lyngsat.com is correct for AMC4.

Not been getting anything from this satellite for the last 6 months or so. I am getting all the other channels on AMC4 Ku-Band. Is anything new coming to AMC4?

yes I have a Pansat 2700A and I did a blind scan all other channels come in but not KUIL Fox 64. In my 120cm antanna or even my big 180cm

A couple days ago I had to manually add the transponder for Fox. I have a Pansat 2800a.

I do get Fox now, but it would not find it under a smart search.

Coming in loud and clear in the western part of the Boilermaker State. Packing a 45% signal quality on the BUD. There have times when I have to bump the dish around to get it. Do you have C Band capibilities, if so, see if you can get the NBC network feeds at FR 3860, SR 26670, H. If you can bring them in you should be able to get KUIL. :confused: One thing though, my Satworks says KUIL in on Horizontal polarity, I have it slaved through a Motorola 922 and it has to be on a vertical TP. So I don't know.:confused:

It used to take my receiver up to 20 minutes to lock on to KUIL until I changed the frequency from 11708 to 11706. It might be worth a try in your case as well.

Best of luck with KUIL, I find it to be the most interesting channel on AMC4.

I can get all the other transponders on AMC4 that have working channels except KUIL Fox 64. I guess it just not coming in for me since it use to be a stronger transponder than Hope Channel. I even change my LNBF and It is the same on both receivers (The Pansat 2700A and my Manhattan Skyline 1000).

I'm getting something weird on KUIL. Sometimes I move to it and I get no signal on the meter, no show. This could persist for a minute or two. Then I press the signal button on the receiver it suddenly jumps up to 50% quality and stays there and i get the signal. I should rescan it. Maybe the frequency I have it set up on isn't right, and it causes something flaky. But one I have it, I have it locked on for the evening.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts