Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
This is mostly to anyone using a KUSat or Digiwave 6800/7000

Anybody running the output of this through coax? If so, how do you get it to work?

I put my KUSat 2600 in the bedroom and hooked it all up. Am using diplexers (since I have only an OTA in the bedroom and it’s a pain to run a second line in the bedroom). Everything works fine on OTA but when I turn the KUsat on, it doesn’t do anything. Still is the OTA on the TV. I did hook it to a RF modulator and it works now, but I thought the receivers would output coax to the TV (this TV has no A/V cables)

I have one of these Kusats as well, and my rf output is working fine. Is the unit still under warranty?

rufus

I wish I could help. :)

I connect it to my TV using the Audio/Video cable, and it works fine. I will try to connect it through the coax cable tonight and report back.

Tonight I unplugged the AV cable and connected my tv through RF out, select channel 4 on TV, it worked fine, the picture quality is not as good though.

Iceberg said:
I'm using it through the AV right now.
red white yellow one (AV) gives nicer picture anyhow than the RF...

But often RF one can come in handy .. if connecting to some other TV somewhere far away ;) .. so nice feature to have

never tried it yet though on this kusat 2600 that i got.. .. only got it today..

Darkman
I moved the KUSat back to the living room. It was in the bedroom where all I hasd was a TV with coax :)

But did you get the RF thingy working though ,, or yours proved to be defective?

OK.. but ya... - if can use A/V cables for one's particular situation - A/V cables are better :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)