L6.14 changes? (ViP622/722)

Dang ... I just rewired my house too so my receiver is not next to my router anymore ... is there a network wireless dongle out there?

I need to find myself a cheap wireless G router/access point somewhere I guess ...

I think we are pretty close to the online scheduling feature actually working. Please take a look at kahunaburger DOT com and read the latest post. There's evidence that the sling media connection is actually turning into something real for Dish ppl.

Thanks - Tobias

PS: and if an admin could make that a link above (i don't have enough posts) I'm sure others would appreciate it as well. Tks.

Last edited:
I think we are pretty close to the online scheduling feature actually working. Please take a look at kahunaburger DOT com and read the latest post. There's evidence that the sling media connection is actually turning into something real for Dish ppl.

Thanks - Tobias

PS: and if an admin could make that a link above (i don't have enough posts) I'm sure others would appreciate it as well. Tks.

Thanks for the info, here's a link for others.

kahunaburger

Still working on the release notes.

I just called Dish about it and was told that the girl who typed up the release notes is no longer there, so now they are trying to figure out who is taking over her role.

They say they are working on it now.

Still working on the release notes.

I just called Dish about it and was told that the girl who typed up the release notes is no longer there, so now they are trying to figure out who is taking over her role.

They say they are working on it now.

That's funny. Their release notes have always been such a masterpiece of technical detail. I can see how this would flummox a company the size of Dish... :)

Im hoping they address the OTA timers dropping. I know Ive created the timer for Prison Break at least 4 times. Maybe Dish thinks I shouldnt watch it.

My 722 has been video stuttering on and off a lot in the last month, I hope they are working on the fix for that, any info Scott?

That sounds like overheating - put your hand on the back right corner of the top of the receiver, and if it is unpleasantly hot, then you need more cooling/ventilation. See the "temperature" thread in this Forum.

Another trick that might help is to do a "power cord pull" after every software update. It's not the same as the daily reset or even the power button reset.

The 722 is sitting on a laptop cooler and averages at 122 for temp.

That sounds like overheating - put your hand on the back right corner of the top of the receiver, and if it is unpleasantly hot, then you need more cooling/ventilation. See the "temperature" thread in this Forum.

Another trick that might help is to do a "power cord pull" after every software update. It's not the same as the daily reset or even the power button reset.

Well the dishonline site still sucks. And either it's so cluttered I can't find the DVR scheduler, or it's just not there. I suspect it doesn't exist yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)