Lance Armstrong finally giving up fight against allegations

Lance lost a bunch of sponsors today. 24 Hour Fitness, Trek Bicycles, Honey Stinger. 24 Hour Fitness said. Given the evidence surrounding Lance Armstrong's alleged actions, we have determined that our business relationship with Armstrong no longer aligns with our company's mission and values

LMAO! Nice job by stripping Lance on his Tour wins. Did anyone realize everone that came in 2nd and alot of the 3rd place finishers were legitimately caught...?!

salsadancer7 said:
LMAO! Nice job by stripping Lance on his Tour wins. Did anyone realize everone that came in 2nd and alot of the 3rd place finishers were legitimately caught...?!

So you really think Lance is innocent?

televisionarchives said:
So you really think Lance is innocent?

Yes. There no proof but word of mouth from guys that made deals to 'bag the lion'.

I am about proof ...show me proof other than he said-she said.

And now what...they have matters worse.

salsadancer7 said:
Yes. There no proof but word of mouth from guys that made deals to 'bag the lion'.

I am about proof ...show me proof other than he said-she said.

And now what...they have matters worse.

And yet his sponsors dropped him. They don't believe Lance.

he did it. i have the proof and am getting ready to go to the press with this new information..........

it just means he still won against a level playing field. i have other concerns.

supposedly, authorities were suspicious during those years he was winning. did they do anything about it, of course not. armstrong certainly was not the only top tier cyclist who went to elaborate means to cheat. they claim he put make up on to cover his needle marks. yet, no one thinks the first thing that will smear in the hot french sun is make up. my problem continues to be how lax the powers that be were in their drug testing. were they taking bribes from armstrong only? we all know that cycling is among the dirtiest sports out there. there are others who need to be indicted to the degree that armstrong is.

i look at him and i see someone who beat stage 4 cancer which spread to his brain and lungs. i do not view him any lesser than i did in 2000.

No surprise I thought he was doping all along especially after all the allegations :)

I don't know what to think. Hope he isn't doing it just to do it.

What was he taking? Was it more than the normal testosterone he had to take after beating cancer? Makes you wonder how they can validate if he was doping.

Not saying I think he wasn't but I'm just curious as to how they would know.