Last Comic Standing

Jay Leno returns to NBC on Thursday as the final mentor of its comedy talent show, Last Comic Standing.

The former Tonight Show host appears in the competitions "Title Round," during which the five remaining comics are surprised by host JB Smoove with a trip to Las Vegas to work with "one of the funniest comedians in the world." Leno is introduced by Wanda Sykes, and is candidly asked questions about stand-up comedy. NBC notes that he answers them all, sharing personal stories and anecdotes about his experience as a comedian while also giving career advice.

Afterwrds, the finalists perform sets for judges Roseanne Barr, Keenen Ivory Wayans and Russell Peters, who will determine which four are advancing to the next round, and which comic is headed home.

hollywoodreporter.com

Pretty good season.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Can't believe they cut Joe. No clue what they see in Lachlan. I hope Rod-Man wins. He's hilarious. Two hour FInale Thursday.

S~

T

Can't believe they cut Joe. No clue what they see in Lachlan. I hope Rod-Man wins. He's hilarious. Two hour FInale Thursday.

S~
To me it was between Rod Man and Mackie all along. With Mackie gone there is no question of who I am pulling for.

I actually was looking forward to seeing the pilot of a Joe Mackie sitcom. Alas it will not happen.

Well, my HWS did not record the last Last Comic, and it's not on reruns or On Demand, so the spoiler above is a good thing.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Congrats To the winner----Rod Man. He is definitely funny.

He was hilarious. I would watch his show in a heartbeat. I would have loved to have seen him and Joe in the Finals. I don't know what they saw in Lachlan. I didn't think he was that funny. A few times yes, but not all of the time.

S~

Has anyone ever seen even a pilot that was a result of the "development deals" wea re told about each year? I think that some of the winners could have done something. Rod Man was funny. Iliza Schlesinger. A few others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts