Last Movie Streamed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
“CODA” on AppleTV+. Mrs. Foxbat had read good things about this movie, and I’ve always been a big fan of Marlee Matlin. We enjoyed it.

Reactions: Zookster
John Wick 2 — The John Wick movies recently returned to Peacock — got to watch the sequels before they disappear again.

Black Box — I'd been staying away from Prime's recent slate of movies because of the mediocre reviews, but this one was pretty decent, though the final outcome was somewhat predictable.

News of the World. Another Tom Hanks feel good movie.
Tom Hanks GIF by News of the World

Reactions: Foxbat and Zookster
Halloween Kills

Looks like there will be another. I am bummed that Peacock did not have an UHD presentation for this. Still enjoyed it.

S~

“Black Widow” on Disney+ I thought it was worth the wait (not paying $30 for Disney Ultra Premium Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Level)

“Black Widow” on Disney+ I thought it was worth the wait (not paying $30 for Disney Ultra Premium Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Level)
Disney's greedy. They should have offered them to subs like HBO/WB. Finally got around to Cruella. Loved it.

S~

Reactions: Foxbat
The Courier on Prime — Cold War spy story based on a true story I'd never heard before. Started out slow but got more interesting later.

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights on HBO Max — I generally don't watch animated superhero fare, but I just bought a graphic novel series (Far Sector) by one of my favorite authors that centers on a young Green Lantern, and I know almost nothing about this area of the DCU.

“Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” on Disney+. Very enjoyable, I will have to re-watch with Mrs. Foxbat.

I also watched the “Assembled” episode about the making of the movie.

“Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” on Disney+. Very enjoyable, I will have to re-watch with Mrs. Foxbat.

I also watched the “Assembled” episode about the making of the movie.
Did you watch the IMAX or the regular version?