Last & Next Movie Watched

The whole Millenium trilogy is really good, I think.

The title of this first part is Americanized. The original translates something like Men that Hate Women.

Diogen.

Yes, that is the title in Swedish. The Anglo title (it came out in the UK before the US) really doesn't work well. But the film itself is from Sweden. I had three Swedish exchange students last year, and it was fun talking with them about the books. (And yes, I have read all of them).

I liked it mostly because of the reasonable depiction of the computer hacking topic.
The opposite what Hollywood does in the last Die Hard for example (not that I don't like that movie...:))

Diogen.

The whole Millenium trilogy is really good, I think.

The title of this first part is Americanized. The original translates something like Men that Hate Women.

Diogen.

That makes sense. I saw it last night and for a dubbed movie, I liked it. Thanks for the info it is a trilogy. I could get into the next episode. I liked how this one ended.

Saw Brooklyn's Finest also last night and it was a good depiction of most cops in NYC I recall from that era. When you get the BluRay be sure to look at the deleted scenes. There are several endings that didn't make it. Unfortunately, one of the deleted scenes answered questions that were puzzling in the theatrical cut until you watched the deleted scenes. Sometimes it doesn't pay to watch these movies in the theater. BluRay releases fixes the editing screwups to the story.

Last: RUSH: Beyond the Lighted Stage (I saw it on Palladia, but had to get the BD, finishing it now, and heading into the extra features). This is a great documentary.

Next: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo -- once the kid goes away for camp. Not a film for a 12 yr old.

That makes sense. I saw it last night and for a dubbed movie, I liked it. Thanks for the info it is a trilogy. I could get into the next episode. I liked how this one ended.

I watched it in subtitles. Awesome. It forced me to not have the laptop with me when watching, and just watch the movie. It was superb. I wanted to hear them talking in Swedish, even if I could not understand most of it. The acting was great; I really liked Noomi Rapace - she played the perfect Salander.

I knew they would have to make plot adjustments, but everything they did was pretty much true to the novel, and just worked. This was probably one of the most enjoyable films I have watched in a while -- and that is saying a lot given how disturbing parts of the plot are.

The Girl who Played with Fire opens in the UK in August, I am hoping for the BD before christmas. I'll order that from Amazon.co.uk if I have to!

Last:
Monsters vs Aliens 3D
Cloudy with a Change of Meatballs 3d

The Monsters vs Aliens seemed to have the better 3d effects but lacks a Audio HD track.

Next:
Back to the Future Trilogy. Preordered. Probably something else will come up long before this ships around Nov 1st.

Watched the bounty hunter it was ok could have been funnier.

Next movie to watch is Brooklyn's finest.

Anyone have any really funny movie suggestions.