Last & Next Movie Watched

Last night Blu Rays-

Cop Out- Very entertaining comedy action. One of Bruce Willis' better performances

The Runaways- Good story of Joan Jett's first all girl rock band. Music performances and clarity were excellent. The performance by Dakota Fanning was amazing as she transitioned her singing from that of a 15 year old selected because she looked the part- Jail Bait and then became a druggie rock star with the band as it's lead singer. For those who grew up during the Joan Jett era, this one is a keeper.

Watching Legion tonight. FINALLY have a Redbox right by me doing Blu-rays. It's a Walgreens with TWO boxes outside, very nice. May finally be done with this mail and long wait crap.

CATS AND DOGS QUESTION

Watching TV, and skipping thru the commercials, we saw a funny bit and went back to watch the commercial. It was for "Cats and Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore." It looked pretty funny, so I was wondering when it would be out on Blu-ray. At just that moment, I Was Informed that She Who Must Be Obeyed was interested in seeing it. In 3D! Now that was a shocker, coming from her!

Ohhhh, my aching wallet!

On to the question. This is a sequel to the movie "Cats and Dogs." Anybody see that one? Worth getting/seeing?

Watching TV, and skipping thru the commercials, we saw a funny bit and went back to watch the commercial. It was for "Cats and Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore." It looked pretty funny, so I was wondering when it would be out on Blu-ray. At just that moment, I Was Informed that She Who Must Be Obeyed was interested in seeing it. In 3D! Now that was a shocker, coming from her!

Ohhhh, my aching wallet!

On to the question. This is a sequel to the movie "Cats and Dogs." Anybody see that one? Worth getting/seeing?

Yes, it is a sequal. The original was cute for kids. It had its moments.

S~

Top Gun - Last Night

Just watched this on HD-DVD for the first time. Absolutely awesome. An excellent upgrade over the DVD from both a PQ and AQ perspective.

And this is a terrific movie, whether the reviewers like to trash it or not. From the amazing flight sequences, Mavericks motorbike, trashy romance and to the cool 80's soundtrack. Top Gun should be taken for what it is. Though it has been out for more than two decades, it didn't fade yet.

Top Gun - Last Night

Just watched this on HD-DVD for the first time. Absolutely awesome. An excellent upgrade over the DVD from both a PQ and AQ perspective.

And this is a terrific movie, whether the reviewers like to trash it or not. From the amazing flight sequences, Mavericks motorbike, trashy romance and to the cool 80's soundtrack. Top Gun should be taken for what it is. Though it has been out for more than two decades, it didn't fade yet.

Wrong forum ;)

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts