Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Hot Tub Timemachine.
It was funny it parts. I have yet to see what is so funny about a grown man throwing up.

Next:?

Last: Cop Out (Not bad, had funny parts)
Star Trek:Summit (Good interviews)

Next: Star Trek:Evolutions

Last: Green Zone

First off, someone give me the directors address so I can go beat him with a bat. They filmed the movie with the Red camera, then ADDED grain to make it look like a documentary. It looks HORRIBLE, even the wife was bitching.

On to the movie, the acting was not very good. Overall, it was an OK movie, but I figured out who'd die and how in the end, about 30 minutes before it happened. The military side of things didn't seem to mesh well, and I really think the only reason this movie was made was to try and teach us a lesson. I did learn one thing, Director's who introduce grain like this are ***holes.

Next: Crazy Heart

Last: Crazy Heart

I agree with the reviews on AQ and PQ, which were very good for an Indie flick, but I feel the AQ was pretty darn good for ANY flick and I enjoyed the performances.

I do feel this may be the best I have ever seen Jeff Bridges, and I really cared about the character. My only issue with the ending, was when it ended, I was surprised it was over with and I found myself wanting it to go on another 30 minutes.

Next: Dunno what will be sent

Next: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (decided to hit the Redbox)

Edit: After perusing reviews, Percy has been ixnay'd. Goin with The Losers instead.

Last edited:
Last: The Losers

Good PQ, little amp’d up, but the AQ was good. Definitely a good guys flick, that had both comedy, and then tried to be serious. I would compare it to the Transporter flicks, and it is only about 85 minutes long, but that works. The jokes are a little flat, but Zoe Saldana is smoking!

Saw Killers last night. Enjoyed it as it had good PQ and 7.1 sound. Story was a bit juvenile, however. Familiar theme of a young assassin leaving the company because he falls in love and desires a conventional life, then after time passes, the company wants him eliminated and puts a price on his head.

last: When in Rome (without Kristen Bell, it's not worth it for me)
Clash of the Titans... didn't live up to my hopes, but really like the original.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)