Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Hot Tub Timemachine.
It was funny it parts. I have yet to see what is so funny about a grown man throwing up.

Next:?

Last: Cop Out (Not bad, had funny parts)
Star Trek:Summit (Good interviews)

Next: Star Trek:Evolutions

Last: Green Zone

First off, someone give me the directors address so I can go beat him with a bat. They filmed the movie with the Red camera, then ADDED grain to make it look like a documentary. It looks HORRIBLE, even the wife was bitching.

On to the movie, the acting was not very good. Overall, it was an OK movie, but I figured out who'd die and how in the end, about 30 minutes before it happened. The military side of things didn't seem to mesh well, and I really think the only reason this movie was made was to try and teach us a lesson. I did learn one thing, Director's who introduce grain like this are ***holes.

Next: Crazy Heart

Last: Crazy Heart

I agree with the reviews on AQ and PQ, which were very good for an Indie flick, but I feel the AQ was pretty darn good for ANY flick and I enjoyed the performances.

I do feel this may be the best I have ever seen Jeff Bridges, and I really cared about the character. My only issue with the ending, was when it ended, I was surprised it was over with and I found myself wanting it to go on another 30 minutes.

Next: Dunno what will be sent

Next: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (decided to hit the Redbox)

Edit: After perusing reviews, Percy has been ixnay'd. Goin with The Losers instead.

Last edited:
Last: The Losers

Good PQ, little amp’d up, but the AQ was good. Definitely a good guys flick, that had both comedy, and then tried to be serious. I would compare it to the Transporter flicks, and it is only about 85 minutes long, but that works. The jokes are a little flat, but Zoe Saldana is smoking!

Saw Killers last night. Enjoyed it as it had good PQ and 7.1 sound. Story was a bit juvenile, however. Familiar theme of a young assassin leaving the company because he falls in love and desires a conventional life, then after time passes, the company wants him eliminated and puts a price on his head.

last: When in Rome (without Kristen Bell, it's not worth it for me)
Clash of the Titans... didn't live up to my hopes, but really like the original.

The Equalizer 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts