Last & Next Movie Watched

Saw Furry Vengeance and The Last Song last night.

Both good movies worth the rental. Good acting but the Furry Vengeance was a bit stupid in the storyline. I thought Miley Cyrus best performance to date in The Last Song.

Saw City Island last night. While it was a good movie, the reality of life for a family in the Bronx was a bit too clean. Later in the extras they explained they decided to clean up the foul language typical of families living in the Bronx in order to keep a PG13 rating.

The Killer Inside Me was OK but it tended to drag on and on. Good actors so that kept it a credible performance. Old theme of a small Texas town cop in the 50's who has a sickness of loving to violently kill people close to him. Has a predictable ending and predictable story line. Worth the rental if you like seeing the actors but not worth it just for the story.

Last: Hot Tub Timemachine - It was funny, but probably not going to buy it

Next: ?

Last: Clash of the Titans
Excellent AQ and PQ. I enjoyed it, but it was way too short and whoever edited it should have their butt kicked. Shoulda been a lot longer and explored the story more.

Next: Brooklyns Finest

Last: Brooklyns Finest

Good AQ and PQ, but you need to select the lossless PCM track, itll start with DD 5.1 otherwise. I enjoyed it, good story, but at times it felt a little long.

Next: Green Zone or Crazy Heart, depends on what gets mailed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts