Last & Next Movie Watched

AWESOME! I loved Cannibal Ferox, which was deemed to be one the most violent and gruesome movies of all time and has been banned in many countries. I just went on Amazon and ordered Human Centipede for $11. Can’t wait to see how it compares to Cannibal Ferox. And being a new movie and on Blu Ray, as opposed to a movie from 1981 on DVD, Human Centipede should provide more stunning visuals. Bring on the gore bay-be!

Just got done watching Salt on BD. After much anticipation I saw it in the theater opening weekend. This is one movie that the previews definitely make look better than it really was. While Salt wasn’t a bad movie, I didn’t think it was so great either. Got it for Christmas, watched it just now, still don’t think that much of it the second time around.
Having not seen the full human centipede, but having seen Cannibal Ferox, I am lead to feel Ferox is a much better overall film. Most of the actual reason Ferox was banned in many countries is it contained footage of animal torture, not simulated, but actual torture and death. Most countries also lifted the ban after the 10 minutes or so of the animal cruelty was removed.

Good luck with centipede, I love crazy horror, but this one just seemed so ridiculously forced for an idea. I have heard though that from a purely acting standpoint, the medical doctor pulls of a insaely creepy performance.

Last: Scott Pilgrim

I dunno what to say, dont really know why, but I liked it. Cracked me up. Wife can in halfway thru and just shook her head.

Next: Alien and Aliens

UFC tonight, so I went with Salt, which a friend let me borrow

Thought it was good, but not great like every other person I know has labeled it. Watched the Director's Cut, with the markers, and enjoyed the added scenes. We then watched the extended cut, and that ending was crap.

Next: Hopefully first two Alien flicks tomorrow night

Last: Guardians of Ga'hoole 3D

Pretty good. Excellent 3D. The girls read the books when they were younger. They were much better.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)