Last & Next Movie Watched

Setup outside and 23 minutes into the original ... ;) also picked up #2, #3 Is the only one I've found when looking for months there, will be my luck when I return these it will vanish...intriguing but may have to move back in the house as T shirt and shorts is getting chilly... (have a 720p FPTV set up with surround sound and about a 68" pic)

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (original) Wow!

Next: The Girl Who Played With Fire

im gping to have to watch the girl who played with fire looks and sounds good i hope it is.the girl with the dragon tattoo was good imo :)

Last: The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo (2011)

Movie: 5.0
Video: 5.0
Audio: 5.0

Not much else to say how I felt about that one. I actually enjoyed it more than the "original", and it'll be a shame if they dont let Fincher make more.

Next: Polar Express 3D

Last: The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo (2011)

Movie: 5.0
Video: 5.0
Audio: 5.0

Not much else to say how I felt about that one. I actually enjoyed it more than the "original", and it'll be a shame if they dont let Fincher make more.

Next: Polar Express 3D
Coming out of the "hole" tonight a guy on the cage was talking about this version... :D

Man, was it good. I was hooked and it did not feel like a movie that long. Loved it. The ending is a little wonky if you dont know there is more to the story. My wife had a look on her face like the first time she saw Fellowship of the Ring's ending LMAO

Last: She's out of my league

This is a test bed for streaming bluray on my dune. It trips up when playing in blueray, but works fine on bluray lite. Don't know , just know it does.

Next: The Ides of March (again)

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts