Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: In Time

Compared to Dream House this was a 5 Star movie. Judging it on its own merits, it was average. A lot of flaws with the "time" in the movie.

S~

Ive dropped rental services, and am just buying a couple every week that are the lowest priced in my Wish List, when I am ready to buy. I've cut back on what Im willing to watch, even the wife has gotten picky. We have always been big movie people, and I think we have hit a point where it's only gonna get our time if it's potentially good.

I dont buy anything now without reading the blu-ray.com/HDD reviews, as well as the AVS reviews and the reviews here and other threads like it. After the first few on Tinker, I marked it off the list.

Last: We Bought A Zoo

Movie: 4.0 I liked it, good family flick
Video: 4.5 Very clean
Audio: 4.0 Not a rambunctious track, but sounded good

Next: Tower Heist and Ghost Protocol

Ive dropped rental services, and am just buying a couple every week that are the lowest priced in my Wish List, when I am ready to buy. I've cut back on what Im willing to watch, even the wife has gotten picky. We have always been big movie people, and I think we have hit a point where it's only gonna get our time if it's potentially good.

I dont buy anything now without reading the blu-ray.com/HDD reviews, as well as the AVS reviews and the reviews here and other threads like it. After the first few on Tinker, I marked it off the list.

Well, they are sending me what's at the top of my list: The Sitter and J. Edgar.

S~

Tron. Next, who knows.

Sent from my Rooted Kindle Fire using SatelliteGuys