Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: step brothers... "boats and ho's"

Next: I dunno, all of a sudden all of my netflix list is "now", must have bought some more blu-rays.

Last: Baraka - Excellent! I will need to buy this one! Definitly a keeper.

Next: probably Night Watch.

Last: Friday the 13th

Got it watched, and also caught up on a couple episodes of Supernatural, before everyone rolled back home. The overall picture was pretty good for a fairly old film. A little soft in a few places. Not a lot of rears utilized, but the fronts sounded pretty nice. Overall a pretty decent job by Paramount.

S~

Man, Supernatural continues to get better.

I really like this season. I have a feeling it might be the last, though. Reaper returns March 3rd. Funny show. I hope the late return doesn't ruin it like it has every other show that has done the same.

S~

LAST: independence day. great popcorn (or with me last night, 6 pack film) wife was out so i cranked it loud! not demo, buy good pq &aq

NEXT: i just dont know

I really like this season. I have a feeling it might be the last, though. Reaper returns March 3rd. Funny show. I hope the late return doesn't ruin it like it has every other show that has done the same.

S~

Man, I would love just one more season of Supernatural.

Reaper is coming back!? I thought it got cancelled, I enjoyed it, glad it's coming back.

Last: We Own the Night & Encounters at the End of the World

I liked "We Own the Night". Very intense movie and great cast.

Encounters is a documentary by Werner Herzog. It's up for an Academy Award. It's one of the few up for an award that's available to rent so I thought I'd give it a try. Great insight on the living beast of a continent that is, Antarctica.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts