Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Zodiac.

Its played mostly by character actors and doesnt have a big name like Clooney... and that helps the story. Since the killings took place over several years the story jumps forward alot. I also forgot Dirty Harry used this case as inspiration for its villain. Recommend but dont expect it to be like the usual Hollywood movies about getting the bad guy like Seven.

Next: I hope Quantum of Solace but its wait listed.

Oh... last week I saw Pineapple Express. Best stoner movie I've seen since Up in Smoke. :D

Last: The Love Guru

Between poor and mediocre. Not his best work.

Next: Quarantine or something else Netflix sends me. On the long wait list for The Wrestler.

S~

I saw it a few months back when Cinemax had it on. For some reason, it wasn't as humorous to me as I remembered it being when I first saw it when it came out originally. There were still some funny parts, but overall, it just didn't hold up to my initial memories of it...

Last: Quantum of Solace.

Pretty good. A little too much time devoted to action. Also the action scenes themselves had so many 1-2 second cuts that it could cause nausea. I do forsee Blofeld and the modern equivalent of SPECTRE in the next movie.

Next: BSG Caprica is I am very lucky. Otherwise Hot Fuzz.

I will second Holy Grail. Gotta see those Kn-ni-ghets in HD.

Last: Doubt

Excellent but maddening. I wanted God to make a greasy spot out of Meryl Streep's character. But that's how good her acting was.