Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: My Bloody Valentine 3-D

And yes, I used the glasses and watched the whole thing in 3-D. Pretty neat way of viewing on the 92". Pretty decent remake of an 80's slasher flick. :up

I also watched Valkyrie. Meh. I thought it would've been better. Nothing that great about it IMO.

Next: ???

Watched The Da Vinci Code over the weekend. Great flick, and one I'll watch again soon! I'm becoming a big Dan Brown fan; reading Angels & Demons now in preparation to see that movie. The 5-min. A&D short included with TDC looks great and fairly true to that book as well!

TDC adds back some stuff missing from the theatrical release including more a detailed explanantion of Sophie's past and family tree and the main detective Fache's apology for the false arrest. (I think there was also more content in Landon's and Sophie's first meeting with Teabing during his explanation of the Holy Grail, but I'm not sure about that.) Brought better closure to the whole thing and is a much better experience for anyone who didn't read the book. Also added a good bit more time to a great movie experience; this version is close to 3 hours. The movie is close to the book, but does take a few departures.

Next - Sin City...or bust !!

Last: Valkyrie

I thought it was very good.

Next: ?

S~

My 11 year old is all into WW2 right now; is that appropriate for him? I want to see it, but it was out at Blockbuster.

Last: Don't Lie to me Paul Blart. :D

Next: The Bucket List :( (promised for the wife we'd watch it).

My 11 year old is all into WW2 right now; is that appropriate for him? I want to see it, but it was out at Blockbuster.

Last: Don't Lie to me Paul Blart. :D

Next: The Bucket List :( (promised for the wife we'd watch it).

There isn't anything in it that is that bad violence or gore wise.

S~

The Equalizer 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts