Last & Next Movie Watched

Mines gone till Sunday, thinking about Transformers tonight and Iron Man tomorrow night :)

Not only is the wife gone, but the kid is having a sleepover. Debating the night's movies. :D

But, M. Night Shymalyn's (sp.) the Happening is definitely on the list. And maybe an X-Men film.

Inlaws in town so....

- Transformers*
- When we left Earth, the NASA missions... all 8 hours.
- Transformers again
- the first 2 episodes of True Blood.

All in the last 3 days.

*Their first HDTV and also first Blu-Ray experiences.

Inlaws in town so....

- Transformers*
- When we left Earth, the NASA missions... all 8 hours.
- Transformers again
- the first 2 episodes of True Blood.

All in the last 3 days.

*Their first HDTV and also first Blu-Ray experiences.

They're probably headed to the store to change that.:D

Last: The Wrestler

Great performances and story, but its definitely not a happy or feel-good movie.

Next: After all these years of never seeing it I am actually renting the Dark Angel dvds from time to time. Half way through season 1. It's a pretty good show but not a great one. Still, its interesting and Jessica Alba is aways fun to watch.

Next: My Bloody Valentine 3-D or Valkyrie

I just swooped up both on Blu-Ray at the local Blockbuster. I also bought some 3-D glasses. BB has them for ¢15 each!

Last: Seven Pounds

(other than Will Smith's weird facial expressions, I enjoyed it)

Next: Taken (tonight;saw it already at the movies and liked it, bought it from Amazon)

Sunday: Coca Cola 600

Monday: Bedtime Stories

Last: Bridget Jones's Diary.

Great movie and really funny. But its quirky and the humor may not be for everybody. Also, do not watch it on a regular cable channel. Too much would have to be cut. It was quite a surprise to see one of Bridgets buds was Baltar. :D

Next: dunno yet.

I Am Legend - it was ok. nothing special. it didnt really keep me hooked. The ending was abit of a suprise though, especially as its a hollywood movie.

Im gonna watch Seven Pounds next.
signature_mysig.jpg

Last: Bangkok Dangerous - I thought it sucked

Next: Burn After Reading

Last edited:

The Equalizer 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts