Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Hot Fuzz
If you didnt like Shaun of the Dead you wont like this one. Otherwise, great comedy and I loved the twist on who the bad guy was.

Next: Whatever Netflix sends me.

Last: Night Train

Hour-and-a-half of my life I'll never get back.

Next: Nothing else from netflix so I'll go through and see what I haven't watched yet. Might go to BB and try to get Push

S~

Last: The Uninvited. I'm on the fence cause it had so many horror/thriller cliches in it, but I felt the cast did a very good job with the material and the dialogue they were given. Some of the surround effects were quite good and distinct.

Next: Blindness

Last: Blindness: Interesting concept movie. Tries to send a message with it's own take on humanity in times of crisis, ala Romero and others. After that, the movie was really kind of slow and I guess I didn't understand the message it was trying to send about the gov't at all and I'm pretty jaded with gov't. :) Ending was worthless.
PQ on this was adequate but suffered in some spots, SQ was good, but noting special at all as the movie didn't really call for anything.

Last: Milk

Better movie overall than Slumdog for best picture, and should have won. But its often hard for Hollywood to ignore a "Cinderella story" in terms of movie distribution and acclaim. Peans award for best actor was well deserved. The subject matter could be explicit from time to time for kids but no more so than explicit violence.

Next: Dead Like Me season 2. Never saw season 2 and it shouldnt have been cancelled. Shame.

Last: Inkheart: Watched it with my daughters, pretty enjoyable movie and the girls really liked it. PQ was odd at times, but I am not sure if it was supposed to be that way or not. AQ was better than average.

Last: Coraline: Enjoyable to say the least. Great all around BD.

Next: Watchmen

More titles on my extremely long wait list. I finally got Push today at the local BB (had a couple gift cards). Going to try out BB online to see how they do with all of the titles sitting in my queue.

Last: Terminators 1 and 2

Next: Push

S~

The Equalizer 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)