Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Watchmen Had to stay up to watch it after coraline. Never read the book, never saw it in theaters. Enjoyed it quite a bit. No audio issues like some were reporting with latest gen of samsuns and LG's. Dialog was soft at times had to turn up volume. I'll watch this a couple times I'm sure, lots going on in the story.

Next: Probably Coraline again. My 5 year old really loves these kind of movies and she told me "it was kind of scary dad, but it's ok, it's just a movie and it's not real and you are here, so I don't get too scared when you are here" Heh, nothing like a little girl to make you feel like king of the world.

Last: I tried to watch the Spirit, but it was just too stupid to finish.

Next: Watchmen or Leatherheads

Next: Probably Coraline again. My 5 year old really loves these kind of movies and she told me "it was kind of scary dad, but it's ok, it's just a movie and it's not real and you are here, so I don't get too scared when you are here" Heh, nothing like a little girl to make you feel like king of the world.

OK everyone let out a very big "awwwwwwww". :D

Last: Knowing. Interesting film, not particularly satisfying ending.

Very Spielberg-like ending, with a pinch of the New Outer Limits thrown in. I liked the first hour, but then it began to lose focus and fell apart in the end.

Here's a question...did the whole planet get cooked, or just the sun-facing side? I would think a CME (even one that large) would dissipate before a full 24-hour cycle were completed...

Last edited:
Last: Watchmen- Director's Cut.

I liked this movie alot, but I did think it dragged on a few scenes too long (186 minutes in it's entirety). And unless I'm missing something, I think the BD only includes the Director's Cut! I would've liked to see the original Theatrical Version instead. Or at least have the option to view that one instead.

Either way though, excellent movie! :up:up

The Equalizer 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)