Last & Next Movie Watched

last: Knowing... A bit late, but I kept bumping stuff on my queue above it. It was ok, reminded me of the Final Destination movies

Next: Plague Town

Last: Horsemen

I liked it better 7 years ago when it was called 'Saw.' I fell asleep 45 minutes into it.

Next: Adventureland

Last: Plague Town... I liked it and hated it. It could have been a great (not just good) horror flick, it reminded me of the original Wicker Man a little bit, children of the corn due to the hordes of weird ass kids coming after people, it reminded me of a few other creepy 70's era horror flicks in general. Left enough to the imagination at times and other times went full on gore, but not insane amounts of it like you see alot of today, the sfx sucked for the most part due to budget. Actors were what really irked me. Just not good really. Script sufferred dialog wise and certain early story points were never really fleshed out so they really shouldn't have been included, but when taken into account the resources (lack there of) the director had to work with, it's a pretty darn good horror movie. The kind I remember sneaking around at night to watch after my parents went to bed. Definately not for everyone and I would venture every single person that watches it either likes is or hates it depending on the horror style they like most.

Last: Last House on the Left

Loved it! Also like it when people get whats coming to them (there was a disturbing scene in the unrated version we watched)

Next: Underworld 3

I only really like the first 'Underworld', of course I never saw 'Lycans'. Thanks for the influence I might watch 'Underworld' right now. I will, I will.

The Equalizer 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts