Last & Next Movie Watched

State Of Play.

This is one seriously good film that flew under the radar. Kept reminding me of No Way Out. Only thing I did not like was the title...too ambiguous. As said by teachsac, EXCELLENT!!!!

BRAVEHEART: WOW!!! for some reason i never saw this movie. it is a CLASSIC!! great PQ AQ

i forgot about this thread, i missed posting a bunch, i will catch up later

but BRAVEHEART is a must own!!

Last: Fringe dvd1&2

Missed most of the first season and things make more sense in context. But that is because I saw the later episodes first. If I hadnt seem them it would be a big mystery but fun to watch. Kinda funny how it took Netflix a month to send Watchmen but I got dvd1 on the first day.

Next: maybe they will stay on track and send #3.

Last: Army of Darkness. Decent upgrade from my Bootleg Edition, but honestly not much of an upgrade from my Region 3 MGM release. Either way still one of my all time favorite movies. Honestly, I think I like the R3 DVD better.

Last edited:
Last: Army of Darkness. Decent upgrade from my Bootleg Edition, but honestly not much of an upgrade from my Region 3 MGM release. Either way still one of my all time favorite movies. Honestly, I think I like the R3 DVD better.

This is my BOOM stick! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)