Last & Next Movie Watched

Well, I just got and watched "Hunt for Red October." The PQ certainly is better than the DVD, but I would never use it as a demo/bragging disk. Audio was really good- especially when the Alfa gets destroyed.

Well, I just got and watched "Hunt for Red October." The PQ certainly is better than the DVD, but I would never use it as a demo/bragging disk. Audio was really good- especially when the Alfa gets destroyed.

It was OK. A little soft in places. Unfortunately the other three are not very good. No reason at least SUm of All Fears shouldn't have had a great transfer.

S~

Yeah tell me about it... I have my Chinese girlfriend staying over and we only have one HD television in the house, and of course the HD-DVR and the PS3 are hooked up to that same television. Not sure when I'll get the tv free again to watch "A Clockwork Orange (Commentary Track)" and "The Simpsons Movie."

is she rooting for i USA or china? was she born there? so many questions......

is she rooting for i USA or china? was she born there? so many questions......
She was born in China, like in a village. She still does her laundry in the sink and hangs up her stuff to dry (or did, until she starting living with me more and started taking advantage of the washing/drying machines). She cheers for both, but if it comes down to China vs USA, she'll cheer for China. As a result, I enjoyed watching the basketball match up than I did watching the two countries face off in gymnastics. I constantly bust on her and joke about how America has more medals than China (total anyways, not gold, but I don't break them down in order to help my argument.)

Last: The Simpsons Movie (much better than watching the bootleg; didn't even know there was all the post-movie content with the credits)

Next: Blade Runner: The Final Cut

Last: Nim's Island (took me 3 times to watch it completely, kids kept leaving at the same point each time in the movie, not sure what's up with them) It's ok, got some re-watch value.

Next: Semi-pro or drillbit taylor.

Last: Meet the Spartans (I turned it off after a half hour, it sucks!!!)
Next: The Bee Movie

Last: Nightmare before Christmas (looks/sound teriffic)

Next: Worlds' Fastest Indian (finally got it on blu-ray)

Last: Blade Runner The Final Cut (The first time a BD movie was "too powerful" for my stereo and almost caused my speakers to blow out)

Next: Rambo

Last: College Road Trip (Wasn't a bad movie, worth watching once)

Next: ??? whatever comes from Netflix.

Next: What Happens in Vegas. After that Baby Momma. Couple of chick flicks for the wife. I had to balance out my Netflix shipment, so I got AC/DC: Live at Donington for myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts