Last & Next Movie Watched

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
here's what I posted over at AVS

Got my copy of ST1 US release today and compared it against my UK import.

I did notice the audio sync issues on the US release, but if I didn't consciously stare at the mouth's it wasn't a big deal, but in the beginning there are quite a few close up scenes of people talking so it's hard not to notice it.

That's about it. I find myself liking the UK release better as the surrounds are not overwhelming eventhough I like the rumble/feel of the US release better.

Hmmm, thanks.

Elwaylite,

Just let me add that the US release was not like a second off, it was literally just a few frames, but some scenes you are sitting saying "Something was goofy with that". It's not constant either, just sometimes and maybe because I knew of the issue I am making too much of it.

Also:

last: Sweeney Todd import (more violent that I actually thought it would be)
Next: Dark City again

Last: Shoot em up

One of the most unbelievable, unrealistic, and pointless movies I have ever seen.

S~

That was the point of the movie. Take every hollywood cliche', absurd plot with out of nowhere twists and exaggerated thing ever seen in a movie and put all in one movie.

I enjoyed it tremendoulsy and still do for the Audio engineering especially.

That was the point of the movie. Take every hollywood cliche', absurd plot with out of nowhere twists and exaggerated thing ever seen in a movie and put all in one movie.

I enjoyed it tremendoulsy and still do for the Audio engineering especially.

:up

Kind of like "Crank," "Shoot 'em Up" is a movie to enjoy on it's own terms without taking it seriously...just mindless action fun.

Last "Nim's Island"

It was a prety good family movie. The movie broought out some hard feelings with the girls when she was talking about how her mom died.

S~

Last "Nim's Island"

It was a prety good family movie. The movie broought out some hard feelings with the girls when she was talking about how her mom died.

S~

Ill take the hint from the comment and tell you Im sorry you had to experience it, regardless of how long ago it was.

Ill take the hint from the comment and tell you Im sorry you had to experience it, regardless of how long ago it was.

Thanks. It's been 9 1/2 years. She passed about six months after my youngest was born. Most days are great. Some things trigger some hard feelings like my oldest graduating HS in June, a movie, etc. My girlfriend and her two daughters have been living with us for the past two years. They love her, and she is great with the girls.

S~

Wow, that's a rough one to hear teachsac, but like elwaylite said, it's good to hear you have found someone loving/loved by your family.

Also:
Last: Dark City (had to watch it again, I really enjoy Kiefer Sutherland's performance in this)
Next: Bruce and Lloyd out of control

Last: Shutter;Vantage Point(great movie, got it off Directv on Demand and very happy with the PQ. Will use this as an alternative to Netflix for the discs I dont buy)

Next: ??

it will be a few days before movies get watchd. GO USA!!
Yeah tell me about it... I have my Chinese girlfriend staying over and we only have one HD television in the house, and of course the HD-DVR and the PS3 are hooked up to that same television. Not sure when I'll get the tv free again to watch "A Clockwork Orange (Commentary Track)" and "The Simpsons Movie."