Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: First Contact

Great PQ and sound. I can't wait to take this one downstairs and watch it on the big screen and in surround.

Next: Another Star Trek Next Generation movie.

Last: First Contact

Great PQ and sound. I can't wait to take this one downstairs and watch it on the big screen and in surround.

Next: Another Star Trek Next Generation movie.

I agree 100%. And I need to do the same thing and go fire up the front projector. :D

LAST: Star Trek Insurrection. Again, stellar picture quality. And my favorite Next Generation two-hour episode as a movie. :)

Next: Nemesis, but not for a few days as I am heading out of town for two nights in the Windy City.

Last:Monterey Pop

Saw that not too long ago. Kinda bittersweet since my mother was there. It was on DVD but I imagine HD doesnt look all that better unless there was some major restoration.

Last: Final DVD of season 8 of Stargate SG-1. Good stuff but predictable with no surprises.
Next: #4 of Fringe. Season 2 is starting to fill up on my DVR.

Last: State of Play.

I absolutely loved it! Perhaps my expectations were low as I wasn't expecting much, but I really enjoyed this film. Investigative journalism, political corruption, mystery who-done-it. All those elements worked well for me.

Last: State of Play.

I absolutely loved it! Perhaps my expectations were low as I wasn't expecting much, but I really enjoyed this film. Investigative journalism, political corruption, mystery who-done-it. All those elements worked well for me.

I have been debating on watching it.

Last: Wolverine, I must say watching it on the blue ray made the special effects seem cartoonish. Especially when his "new" claws came out. Next: thinking I might pick up Transformers.