Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: LOTR: Fellowship of the Rings.

PQ is not much better than the HD from TNT I have archived. The sound is great though. Plus, no commercials. Pretty lame that the "bonus" features are all in DVD and not BD. But I got the three pack used for under $50, so it wasn't too bad.

Next: probably Two towers, but one never knows. :)

Dantheman77- I wouldn't classify it as "great" But its a simple story- Woody does a good job playing a troubled alcoholic Army Captain teaching a decorated young war veteran SSGT how to make first contact with Next of Kin. The young ssgt gets personal with one widow and the usual story of relationships follow. Woody breaks all sorts of military protocol as an officer in his role.

Saw Invictus and Extraordinary Measures last evening. Both were based on true stories.

TY don. have you seen " TAKING CHANCE" staring kevin bacon on HBO. sounds kind of' not exactly like it. really liked that

TY don. have you seen " TAKING CHANCE" staring kevin bacon on HBO. sounds kind of' not exactly like it. really liked that

Yep! Very similar theme.

Saw Dear John and it was a good story.
There was one funny scene where the costumer got John's stripes upside down on one shoulder. They fixed it mid scene with a camera angle change. There was no mention of this in the extras, bloopers, but it surprised me as they made a big deal of hiring military advisors for accuracy and then to let the short scene with the improper uniform stay in the final cut.

I watched FOTR yesterday and it looked great. Got it from Netflix. Will watch TT next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts