Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Nightmare On Elm St

Not near as bad as I expected. To be honest, if I had not grown up with Freddy, and did not already know what to expect, probably woulda been pretty good.

Next: KickAss

Last: Kick-Ass

Loved the flick, had some slow parts, but the pistol with the strobe, in the dark, was freakin awesome. The girl was great, and the bazooka ending was cool.

Next: Mad Max or Robin Hood Directors Cut

Trying to get to "The New Daughter" tonight. Was down at Stanford this weekend for the football game. My daughter was happy. I wasn't. D*** Trojans.

S~

Well, I have Youth in Revolt and Monsters (Still a Theatrical release but I got it on Vudu) for tomorrow, dunno which. Most likely will be Monsters, I'm just not feeling Youth in Revolt.

Robin Hood Directors Cut will follow this weekend.

Last: Monsters

Little more drama, and less monsters than I had hoped. Not bad, but definitely a rental, and don't expect a lot of monster chaos.

Next: Robin Hood Director's Cut

Rented Train your Dragon. Was better than I expected but not by much. I'm beginning to think these Dreamworks characters are all beginning to look the same. Like they are all inbred close relatives.

Last: Robin Hood Director's Cut

I enjoyed it, was a bit long at times, but a fun Russell Crowe movie; PQ was good, and the audio was nice too

Next: Ghost Writer

Picked up the new Predators BD today.

Netflix / post office is getting slow. I think the recent holiday now has me screwed to only getting one BD a week. Still the streaming is worth it.

Weird. My NF was not affected by the holiday. They said they received and shipped my videos last Monday, and I got my new ones on Tuesday (even though they said I would get them Wednesday).

Next: Robin Hood some time this week.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts