Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: The Expendables. The bike roar in the opening scene is a great way to show off your sub! ;)

Next: probably the 3-hour version of Avatar.

Last: RUSH 2112 / Moving Pictures (Classic Albums documentary); interesting but many of the interviews were from the Beyond the Lighted Stage film

Next: Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Gotcha. Some people walk around life thinking if the movie does not have some tremendous story that requires you to watch 3 times to understand, it sucks. If, at the end of the movie, I felt I had a good time, I could care less what it's about.

Exactly... That's what I'm talking about... :D I watch movies for my satisfaction...

I agree. If I enjoy the movie (Prince of Persia, for example), then why do I care if the critics hated it or it's called a "popcorn movie" (which it is). I enjoyed it and that's what matters to me. A friend brought over "Alice in Wonderland" and I just couldn't get into it. It was one weird-*ss movie. Lots of people think it's great. I thought it was a waste of my time...

Last: The Last Airbender

I enjoyed it, Id say the AQ and PQ were very good, but not reference. Story kept me entertained, but coulda been longer, and it sucks there seems to be no interest right now in the next one.

Next: Get Him To The Greek

Well, Im home with the flu today, so after the DVR's were finished, I decided to get into some of the movies I bought last week

Last: Master and Commander

From the reviews I read, Id agree on the PQ, about par with a DVD at times, but the sound, oh the sound...

Next: AVP

Well, Im home with the flu today, so after the DVR's were finished, I decided to get into some of the movies I bought last week

Last: Master and Commander

From the reviews I read, Id agree on the PQ, about par with a DVD at times, but the sound, oh the sound...

Next: AVP

Yeah, I was disappointed in the PQ from time to time, but the AQ is reference for sure!