Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Fast Five

When it started out, I was like where did these people get the 5 star AQ and PQ reviews, but as it progressed, I could see why. Also, by far the best movie of the bunch, awesome. Also, be sure to watch past the credits so you can get a spoiler towards 6 and 7.

Next: Cars 2 or Red State

Last: Cars 2

I thought the PQ and AQ were excellent, and some of the race scenes especially shook the chair. As far as the movie, they packed a buncha eye and ear candy in, with some fun scenes, but no story. I just felt like I spent 1hr 40 minutes watching a demo reel, nothing more. Left me disappointed.

Next: Pirates 4

Last: Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer

If you have young kids, it is OK. Why do they always ruin good children's books' series?

Next: Horrible Bosses

S~

Last: Little Big Man. A great flick, fairly good quality transfer.

Next: Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows 3d part 1 and 2.

Last: Harry Potter 7 Parts 1 & 2 3D.

Part one wasn't shown in 3D in the theater as it wasn't finished yet. Overall I found it to be pretty good. A lot of depth. It looked a lot better than when I watched it using 2D-> 3D conversion. AQ was great. Part 2 looked better than it did in the theater. Good depth and a few pop outs. Part One to me looked a little better in 3D. Both showed a lot of detail in the dark scenes.

S~

Last: Attack of the Clones

Great PQ, AQ was superb, but the flick is OK. Probably my least favorite out of the 6, but still a good ride at times.

Next: Bad Teacher

Last: Attack of the Clones

Great PQ, AQ was superb, but the flick is OK. Probably my least favorite out of the 6, but still a good ride at times.

Next: Bad Teacher

I agree but I didn't really like the Phantom Menace that much either.