Last & Next Movie Watched

Man, just looking at Sept, it's still a weak month for releases. Few good ones, but the last couple of months seem to be a lull of much thats interesting.

Weak???

Titanic
Indian Jones
Bond
Alfred Hitchcock Masterpiece Collection
The Avengers
Airport

Also:
The Firm (previously a exclusive)
This is Cinerama
Windjammer: The Voyage of the Christian Radich
The American President
Dave

Last edited:
Weak for new releases. Im not concerned with catalog titles, releasing them does not make up for a lazy new release schedule.

Not sure what you want. True its a stonger month for "catalog" but:
Avengers
Snow White and the Huntsman
The Cabin in the Wood
Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

3 of those interest me, and one Ive seen :)

At one point we were hitting stride were we had atleast 2 movies to watch each weekend, now I sit here with none. Fall looks good, we just need to get there, because July and Aug weren't great either. Must have just been a slow period at the box office, at least for interesting movies. I look at the Redbox coming soon flicks for the next few weeks, steaming pile of crap.

3 big new releases for one month, is not "good" to me:

"Avengers
Snow White and the Huntsman
The Cabin in the Wood"

untitled-4.jpg

Thats my queue, keep in mind when I say Sept sucks, its because some flicks are not in Sept because of the 30 day wait. But looking at my options for Sept, other than one good one (Cabin, I think), it's got potential crap and a catalog title. Looking forward though into the Fall, it looks a lot better for me.

Last... Silent House. Well done, creepy and the little Olsen sister shows up her elder twins BIG time.

Last:
The Upside of Anger (German import). Joan Allen is quite good in this and Erika Christensen is very easy on the eyes.

PQ was ok, not watching on something I'd judge AQ on.

Next: Bernie.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts