lcd problems

No I am emailing the same guy from corporate and he keeps telling me no one is getting back to him from his emails out, so at this point his hands are tied as its the tech who has to decide wether or not my tv gets replaced, and the tech isnt responding to emails!

I wrote and said it has been ten days, any news, here is his reply

Hello again James,

From last I heard, the In Home lead technicians, Andre, had tried getting in touch with you and he said that he was trying to get in touch with your on 10/28 about service that very same day. He said he was waiting for your reply and after that, had not heard about what was going on. If you never received that message, please let me know, however this is what I have been told.

Once again, if you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best Wishes,

Sean

my reply
Thanks for your reply back, I did get a message, but the problem is this, I cant take work off anymore, especially when the last time I did I kinda got burned and my appointment cancelled, again I am not trying to be rude, but I have had the techs out (one rude, one tell me its because i am not using monster cables, and that there is nothing they can do for me, and the other (the last chance one) cancelled, you have to understand my position in this, especially when I made the appointment for the one who told me its because I am not using monster cables I was told they only had two techs in the area and it would be a three week wait, now all of a sudden there is more techs that can come see me and they can be there that day...I have been made a fool is what I feel like, and lied to and just pushed aside...again I am past the tech stage at this point, thanks
James Jarvis

if/when he writes me back I will be letting him know we are keeping track of all this at satelliteguys.us and letting other people know how best buy handles these situations.

ahh I just wrote him anyways, he has been a nice guy and I think he needs to know that I am keeping track of all this....especially in a place where people go for what and where should I go for my next tv.

Sean,
Just in case you are interested I am a staff member at satelliteguys.us we are one of the largest satellite/electronics forums on the internet..people come to us for information on where and what to get...I have been keeping tabs on everything since this started, you are more then welcome to read through the thread, and even reply if you would like as I am sure members are wondering why a customer would ever be treated this way! thanks

James Jarvis
stuart628 at satelliteguys.us

http://www.satelliteguys.us/television-sets-projectors/182599-lcd-problems.html

ahh I just wrote him anyways, he has been a nice guy and I think he needs to know that I am keeping track of all this....especially in a place where people go for what and where should I go for my next tv.

Email is worthless. You must call every day. It's the only thing that makes them want to make something happen. People can ignore email and claim they never saw it.

Call, call, call, call, call, call, call, call - see? Even reading it makes you want it to stop!

I'm telling you .... find one of your TV stations that does consumer affairs resolutions. I did when BB repackaged a returned HD that wasn't even the same model and sold it as new. Got my money back plus some.

S~

James,

Go to the store and demand a replacement. They can do it. Believe me, I used to work there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)