Leadscrew assembly

my actuator is 20 years old, very old so put the full part of the engine to see how old it is

I have not called Venture because I have a slight problem with English :coco lol and I do not know if they have attention to the client in Spanish

my actuator is 20 years old, very old so put the full part of the engine to see how old it is

I have not called Venture because I have a slight problem with English :coco lol and I do not know if they have attention to the client in Spanish

Do you have a friend that's better with English, that can call for you?

Well, we can't make you call them on the phone, but if you want the part bad enough, that's likely the only way you are going to get it.

Your other options include going back to the people you got this one from and asking if they have the part somewhere. Or look around the ground area where their dish was, and it might be on the ground right there. Or finding another motor actuator somewhere local to you. Buying one mail order and having it shipped to you. Trying to make a replacement part yourself, or perhaps in worst case, you can even weld some metal tabs or bolts on your polar mount in a place that will not allow it to go past a certain amount degree of travel, for both East and West arc, and then just use that actuator as-is.

The next move is up to you.

Good luck!

Reactions: N6BY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)