This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LeoMall.com And Vbox X problem?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
Anyone ever had any dealings with leomall.com, who is a fleabay reseller and also has a website where you can buy from?

Reason I as is that first Vbox X I bought came from them and about 3 or 4 weeks ago I started having problems with it loosing it's memory? I have another system with a Vbox X also so I tried that other one on this system and guess what? The Vbox X from the other system has been working fine on this system now for about a week.

Having said that, I'd consider that Vbox X that came from leomall.com to be defective and I've sent a couple of Emails to them and also registered on their site with two more messages asking for an RMA so I could return that one that won't hold memory but I HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM??

So has anyone else had this problem dealing with leomall.com on returns of defective equipment??

I bought my first VBox X from them also. No problems with it. Hope they work out everything with you.

I bought my first VBox X from them also. Hope they work out everything with you.

Yeah, me too but it's not looking good at this point. And I paid $55 for that thing at the time too and thought I was getting a deal? I've seen them around $30 in the last couple of weeks from different vendors.

LeoMall has been selling them for $29.99 with free shipping for quite some time now!

Mine is 7 months old now and the price has come down considerably since I got it. I got this Vbox X and two DMX-741s LNBFs from leomall.com too. Still no word from them on this one so you can bet yur ass I won't buy anything else from them.

im guessing some parts come defective at times

just of topic, i have a vbox x and the control doesn't work

do u have a working control remote lonegunman?

i can give your some cash for it from paypal

to get something out of it

batzzzz it still will work to move a dish. It just has to be reprogrammed about every other day or so. I've got a 3rd dish I'm going to setup for Ku only and I may use it on that so I guess I better keep that remote.

Reply from leomall.com on fleabay concerning those Vbox X controllers they are selling. Nice to find out they sell junk after the fact, hey! Only I paid $55 for mine???

Nice. WSI sells those units. I wonder if they offer the same "no warranty" "you bought junk" coverage. I doubt it.

Nice. WSI sells those units. I wonder if they offer the same "no warranty" "you bought junk" coverage. I doubt it.
I just placed an order of a V-Box X from the only supplier that carry them here in Canada. I wish I went with a V-BOX 7 (made by a different manufacturer) or a V-box II (made by Motek).

Status
Please reply by conversation.