Let's see your setup

Videofx said:
I will upload mine tomorrow after my Voom is running :yes

Bill :D
I recommend plugging the power to the receiver to it's own power strip with easy access to the on/off switch. Easier to reset the box then..:rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip

Gr8Reb8 said:
I recommend plugging the power to the receiver to it's own power strip with easy access to the on/off switch. Easier to reset the box then..:rolleyes:

Yup, after all the similar problems I have had unplugging/plugging my 6000 in, I already have a seperate power strip connected.

Thanks for the heads up!

Bill

anyone hear anything about the Sony 30" XBR910? I am moving and have to get a smaller tv than my 48" rear projection, and have found this to be the best for my space...any other suggestions?

The Sony XBR910 is 34". That's the HD I am considering for VOOM. :rainbow Sony has a 30" HD with a different model #.

You might prefer to wait for the new XBR960 in June with an on-board digital tuner, HDMI socket (new standard replacing DVI) to retail at $2200. Street price on XBR910 expected to drop as June approaches. Google these model #s and you will find everything you want to know. :wave

pOiNTBLaNK said:
WeeJavaDude how much was that Entertainment Center? I'm was looking to have someone make one just like it.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for that late reply..... I missed it.. I got three quotes.. ranged from 8K to 14K. I had it built by a person rather than a company and got good quality at a resonable price. There was a lot of extra work in the cabinet.

still needs a few tweaks and some sort of opponent rack but gets the job done

setup.jpg

Yeah. The ornamental bucket/component holder isn't exactly the best idea :)

cyuhnke said:
Yeah. The ornamental bucket/component holder isn't exactly the best idea :)
yup not a good idea, I think id go buy a couple of boards and a few bocks first and make a stable shelf

VOOM +
Samsung HLN617W;
Denon 3803;
KEF Q5/Q1/Q9C/PSW2501;
etc...

Attachments

• tv01.jpg
    tv01.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 257
My Updated Setup

I got rid of my six month old Onkyo HTIB setup and went with a whole new setup..

Here are my latest additions..

Onkyo TX-SR601 Receiver
Axiom M60's (2)
Axiom VP150
Axiom QS8's (3)
SVS 20-39 PC Plus sub

The SVS worked out great as it fit behind the sectional just perfect since I didn't have the room up front after getting the M60's..

I never realized what I was missing all this time until I got the new setup.

Rick

Attachments

• tvwithaxioms.jpg
    tvwithaxioms.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 227
  • surrounds.jpg
    surrounds.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 163
Here ya go...

These were taken during my "pre-Voom" days...

Attachments

• mainview.JPG
    mainview.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 196
  • upclose.JPG
    upclose.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 183
Are you guys all millionaires or something? These setups are crazy! Nice stuff. Mine will be complete when the new console arrives from Ethan Allen in 3 weeks and it will look as nice as some of these, but your components are IMPRESSIVE!

Anyway, I attached a pic of my new furniture. Samsung HLN4365W going on top of it. Already have the Yamaha 740 Home Theater package and will be getting Voom on June 5!

Attachments

• 289841_xlarge.jpg
    289841_xlarge.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 193
I put some links in my signature to my gallery over at AVS Forum. I don't have many of my second theater, but I am waiting until I get another Odyssee motion simulator before I take some more pictures of that room. My latest delivery date for it is June 11th - just in time for Father's Day. Daddy will be stylin' in late June!!

I am attaching a pictures of my main room. The RPTV is a 64" Philips with 9" CRTs. The drop down screen is a 120" for the DLP. The second theater photo is back on AVS Forum.

Attachments

• Front - Screen Up.jpg
    Front - Screen Up.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 184
  • Theater Composite 640 B5.jpg
    Theater Composite 640 B5.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 202
  • Equipment Rack.jpg
    Equipment Rack.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Seating.jpg
    Seating.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 142
Here's Mine

Panasonic DVD RECORDER DMR80H
Panasonic Receiver
Voom Receiver
Sony LCD RPTV

Attachments

• IM003918.JPG
    IM003918.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IM003910.JPG
    IM003910.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IM003908.JPG
    IM003908.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IM003909.JPG
    IM003909.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 104

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)