Lexington KY WKET-PBS HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pongo835

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 12, 2007
I went to switch over to our local pbs channel to watch Antiques road show but I got a black screen, went to channel guide not in there I then went to favorites and custom 1 edit and KET was unchecked I put it into favorites and went to guide and there it was I selected KET switched and saw that it was now showing 720p but still black screen anyone know what's going on here?

HR-20 100-Slim Line dish
Hitachi 50V500 720/1080i HD TV
Yamaha HTR 6280 Receiver HDMI
Sony BDP-S350 Blue Ray player
7 speaker set up
Velodyne 10 sub

lex 46 pbs hd

I see I did not get any response so it must be my question and not enough info. Anyway I can watch the local pbs channel only if I wait for about 10 sec pause the channel hit go back and picture comes on now if I switch to another channel and switch back to the PBS channel black screen again hit pause and go back picture again this is really annoying no other hd local does this only the pbs channel I have reset the receiver several times while being on the local PBS channel and when it goes through all of the rebooting and so on the picture does come on but just as soon as I switch and go back black screen again. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Status
Please reply by conversation.