List of new Hd Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Since Comedy Central is another Viacom owned channel I'd rather them not add it until they are actually ready to show HD. I don't want another MTV HD, VH1 HD, or CMT HD. At least Viacom owned Spike TV HD and Nick HD actually show HD.

When will MTV actually start showing stuff in HD? I don't think anyone knows, but I thought I would ask anyway. lol

I'm kind of surprised DTV hasn't given us at least SOME of these movie channels by now.

The thing that bugs me more than not getting all the HD channels we're missing is the fact that DTV continues to boast they have the best offering of HD when that is simply not true anymore.

I absolutely agree. Had HBO and STARZ for years. Upgraded to HD in February of this year. Dropped all movie channels 2 months ago. I intentionally held out until after D11 was active to see what they would do. I won't watch the SD ones anymore so I was paying for just 3 or 4 channels on each service. Simply not worth it. I only watch 3 or 4 movies a month anyway right now and Redbox is $1 to rent and my DVD player does a great job of upconverting.

They would have to put all the HD feeds on for me to even consider getting the movie channels back at this point.

I'm waiting for RFD-HD myself.

Since Dec. 19, 2007 They have been saying that we wheregoing to get PBS HD.. I am not sure if they EVER will put any more HD on..

Since Dec. 19, 2007 They have been saying that we wheregoing to get PBS HD.. I am not sure if they EVER will put any more HD on..

EVER? Yeah it seems like they are slowing down, but I am sure more is coming:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts