List of ZK/FK Channels you can get with MapMaster?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Does anyone have a list of ZK or FK channels you can tune to when you update your 4DTV with Map Master?

You can post them in this forum without fear of the search bots reporting them. :)

I have been checking a few of the birds. Shouldn't a list like that go in the WUT forum? I have some info for 91w, 103w, 121w-131w

so remapping a 922 results in those 6 channels? am i missing something? I have access to a 922 but trying to determine whether its worth connecting. there seems to be a lot of excitement over the release of mapmaster but thus far I don't understand what I'll gain. any input appreciated. thx.

I happen to be on that sat this morning that is why I listed those. the thing I like about it is about sixty available sats, a working guide ( I subscribe to H2H) available on the sats. there are numerous channels that are available, become available it is always a work in progress. I am very appreciative of all the hard work and time it took to come to this point, and if nothing more was given I would still be appreciative.

Thank you guys.

Also try the 200's on G1.

I have sent in a DSR-920 for remapping and when it returns will create a list. DMX music is in ZK and Music choice is in zk and FP. If your receiver has been authorized FP should work. I use a DSR-4200v for Music Choice until receiver returns.

wildbill47 said:
I have sent in a DSR-920 for remapping and when it returns will create a list. DMX music is in ZK and Music choice is in zk and FP. If your receiver has been authorized FP should work. I use a DSR-4200v for Music Choice until receiver returns.

Please do not take this the wrong way.

But why would you pay someone to remap your 920 when u can do it yourself for $68?

Please do not take this the wrong way.But why would you pay someone to remap your 920 when u can do it yourself for $68?
Does the $68 you mention include the cost of a computer capable of running the programme? I have an older Mac laptop as well as an Aplle II and I do not think the programme will work on either of them.

Does the $68 you mention include the cost of a computer capable of running the programme? I have an older Mac laptop as well as an Aplle II and I do not think the programme will work on either of them.

Uh well perhaps you could run a VM of XP on your Mac. (But if your an Apple person then I would say send her(STB) off)

The good old Apple II what a fun box.

It was bad timing. waited for months for software to be released and the same day software released mailed off one of my receivers. I have the USB BDM NT unit and purchased it months ago. Has been a month and my receiver is still in Chicago and do not know when it will return and ordered the Ultra maps that are not available for home loading of receivers. This has caused a problem as I want to remove DSR-4200v and free space for another receiver. Have a 6' dish just built and will have 2 buds at this location when finished.

Please do not take this the wrong way.

But why would you pay someone to remap your 920 when u can do it yourself for $68?

It was bad timing. waited for months for software to be released and the same day software released mailed off one of my receivers. I have the USB BDM NT unit and purchased it months ago. Has been a month and my receiver is still in Chicago and do not know when it will return and ordered the Ultra maps that are not available for home loading of receivers. This has caused a problem as I want to remove DSR-4200v and free space for another receiver. Have a 6' dish just built and will have 2 buds at this location when finished.

You probably won't get it back or if you do it will be a long time from now.

Check out this thread especially the last few pages.

BEWARE GlenTech/4DTV Online - Ricks Satellite Wildfeed and Backhaul Forum

Glen (TVROpro) is such a loser that he posted this on his own website.

IRD's in the shop Questions & Concerns.

by tvropro » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 pm
Anyone who has an IRD in the shop and have any questions, concerns or issues please contact us at the office concerning them. Please do not post on other forums and expect a reply since we are no longer a member of any forums besides our own and won't be able to help you out with a answer or resolution.

Thank You.

You need to ask yourself why has he been banned from almost every satellite forum?

And if you notice he likes talking to himself on his forum using other usernames. The guy must have a real sad life.

Let me be 100% honest... when I got rid of him and Mapmaster here at SatelliteGuys last year it was due to the fact that I got a call from a lawyer. If you notice I never mention the exact reasons why they called but I can tell you today that the reason they called was because they thought Glens site was mine because it had the SatelliteGuys logo on it and the reason they called me was because they wanted the 4DTV logo taken down because they felt that by having the logo up that it was like Motorola was endorsing Map Master.

I had a bad feeling in my gut for a long long time about Glen and that was my out for giving him the boot. And it turns out my guy was 100% correct. Now many folks are starting to see that I was correct about him all along.

The true authors of Map Master came to me when they realized how much money Glen was raking in ad asked me to make Map Master Free here. Glen is trying to claim that he wrote Map Master which I find funny if he wrote it then why did he change the name of his to 4PLUS after this all came to light?

It's funny he hates "Sad Guys" so much but he is here every day reading, I have seen emails he has sent to other upset because what we posted here is effecting his income. Map Master was NEVER supposed to be a for profit project it was always supposed to be free to the satellite community. Its sad that the actual people who wrote the program and did all the work never saw a dime.

Glen keeps saying at his forum that he also needs money to run his site... a site that I am told that he is hosting for FREE on one of his clients servers. I wonder what Bob Kalals thinks about this or if he even knows?

Anyways I do hope you get your receiver back, because now is a VERY exciting time for 4DTV owners.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice I will do a follow up with him. In a call a week ago found out that in the month he has had my receiver nothing has been done. The shame is all he needed to do is load the receiver as the battery I changed the vc2 cage was even removed.

Ask around,somebody you know probably has an old Windows box sitting in a closet somewhere.While I haven't checked the requirements,anything from 98 up would probably work for the purpose.

Uh well perhaps you could run a VM of XP on your Mac. (But if your an Apple person then I would say send her(STB) off)The good old Apple II what a fun box.
Not sure what VM of XP is. All I use the Mac for is to get online and when I need to go portable as it is a laptop. Everything else I do, basicly run my business os on the Apple II. I have a programme on the Mac that allows it to run Appleworks which is why I bought it the internet was an afterthought and is somewhat of a time sink. This prgramme will not run on OS X so I have not inflicted that upon myself.I have noticed that the original querry of this thread has never really been answered in terms of what can one get by spending the $68 on Mapmaster that one was unable to get before.

Well not a whole lot. To me I'd rather get a microhd. It does make the maps a whole lot better though. He was saying run it in a virtual machine (vm) of windows xp. If you have a intel Mac, which I don't think you do , and run parallels or fusion.

I don't want to inferiorate anyone, but I picked up a 5 year old Windows XP computer at a garage sale last fall with low end parts for $3.00 for my office. It's slow but works. It's hooked into a monitor that I picked up for $5.00. It had a ton of garbage on it but didn't take long to clean it up. I know that adds to the cost but if nothing else, just use it for the purpose of MM.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts