Live from Team Summit

Considering the fact that a news conference is scheduled later, I think #1 is unlikely. While #2 and #3 would be great developments and certainly worthy of announcement at Team Summit, these types of things are usually handled through press releases. I think a merger would be jointly announced. This leaves me with 4 or 5 as my guess and they are very related.
Good points except... How are 4 and 5 related? Do you mean 5 and 6? Having your own LTE network would certainly out-gun Netflix which is currently vulnerable to ISP caps.

Will you be starting a new thread once the announcement happens? I'd hate for it to get buried on page 13 of this thread. :)

Just got in the assembly hall. First 4 rows are reserved so sitting in the 5th row center.

They are putting up GSN HD signs all over the place here... Kind of wild. :)

Just FYI I plan on posting updates here if and when I can, but later will start a new thread with an in depth recap and photos. :)

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Agree, that is not a "big" announcement. I hope there is more. I think it has to do with Blockbuster.

Merger would seem unlikely without some leaks beforehand. I'd take full time rsn but doesnt seem like a major announcement. Disney agreement maybe. I can sit in front of puter all day and look busy. Cruising on NCL Jewel on Tuesday now thats a big deal

Just got in the assembly hall. First 4 rows are reserved so sitting in the 5th row center.

They are putting up GSN HD signs all over the place here... Kind of wild. :)

Just FYI I plan on posting updates here if and when I can, but later will start a new thread with an in depth recap and photos. :)

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

how long does the assembly go for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts