Live from Team Summit

Back in December 2001, I think it was, I got Dish for $10/month for a year in a special promo, and got 2 301s. That's why I picked Dish. Wow. Hard to imagine, now.

But I can't complain. I pay my DPP each month, and I've gotten a few deals.

Hey, I got a quick question. My 2 year commitment is up in June. What can I expect to happen then? Not looking for anything in particular, just wondering if there will be any differences.

Thanks,
Ghpr13:)

Hey, I got a quick question. My 2 year commitment is up in June. What can I expect to happen then? Not looking for anything in particular, just wondering if there will be any differences.

Thanks,

You will be eligible for dishin it up-grade for one thing.You may be able to get a nice deal on a 922.You could also take advantage of the sling adapter pay $99 get a $99 credit.

Back in December 2001, I think it was, I got Dish for $10/month for a year in a special promo, and got 2 301s. That's why I picked Dish. Wow. Hard to imagine, now.

But I can't complain. I pay my DPP each month, and I've gotten a few deals.

That was the "I Like 9" promotion. I remember having more chargebacks from that promotion than anything else (as a retailer at that time).

Teehar said:
You will be eligible for dishin it up-grade for one thing.You may be able to get a nice deal on a 922.You could also take advantage of the sling adapter pay $99 get a $99 credit.

Grasshopper can get the slingadapter on the 18th and do the rebate doesn't have wait til June.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using SatelliteGuys

Grasshopper can get the slingadapter on the 18th and do the rebate doesn't have wait til June.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using SatelliteGuys

Thank you both. Sounds like something I will need to think on....Then I'll have to figure out what reason to tell the wife we're getting a new Dish receiver just as she's getting used to the 722k.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts