Live from Team Summit

Gold standard... Sh*t he better get cracking on them HDRSN's! The way his company is now.. It's far from the gold standard.. It's the Turd standard! That aint no joke. Here in my area dish is a 3rd rate provider. Comcast has them beat!

You know... I just thought of something that was missing from last nights event...

Normally when they have a performer before the performer comes out they thank and kiss the ass of the company that sponsors the band.

Last night they did not do that...

The sponsor of the Bret Michaels concert was supposed to be DISNEY.

Just found that interesting.

OK, so as of this morning we have the following guesses.

1) Nothing*
2) Full time HD RSNs
3) Merge with DirecTV
4) Settle with Disney
5) Nationwide LTE network w/no caps
6) Compete w/Netflix via Blockbuster acquisition
7) MRV

What did I miss?

* Based on Seinfeld analogy, but this violates the rumor that it's a BIG announcement

Last edited:

1) Nothing*
2) Full time HD RSNs
3) Merge with DirecTV
4) Settle with Disney

What did I miss?

* Based on Seinfeld analogy, but this violates the rumor that it's a BIG announcement

i hope a merger doesn't happen

1) Nothing*
2) Full time HD RSNs
3) Merge with DirecTV
4) Settle with Disney

What did I miss?

Considering the fact that a news conference is scheduled later, I think #1 is unlikely. While #2 and #3 would be great developments and certainly worthy of announcement at Team Summit, these types of things are usually handled through press releases. I think a merger would be jointly announced. This leaves me with 5 or 6 as my guess and they are very related.

Last edited:
His announcement is that GSN has gone HD. It is up now. (Not his announcement, but it is up in HD)

Well here I am, once again dedicated to serve you guys. I am the first person in line for general assembly assuring I will be in front and center. :)

I hope today is MUCH better then last night. I have my fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts