LNB and Diseqc switchs low level information needed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

thelinuxer

Original poster
Oct 22, 2006
Hey guys,

I was asked to make a presentation about satellite TV and how it works. I now have all the high level information I need for the presentation, but I need some low level information about the electronics of LNBs and Diseqc switchs (I thought that this is easy, but I had no luck finding those).

Can anyone guide me where to find block diagrams and/or schematics of these devices ?

Thanx in advace

Hey guys,

I was asked to make a presentation about satellite TV and how it works. I now have all the high level information I need for the presentation, but I need some low level information about the electronics of LNBs and Diseqc switchs (I thought that this is easy, but I had no luck finding those).

Can anyone guide me where to find block diagrams and/or schematics of these devices ?

Thanx in advace

h ttp://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Dishnetwork/LNBF/dpptwin.pdf
h ttp://www.satsig.net/lnb/explanation-description-lnb.htm
h ttp://www.scatmag.com/technical/techarticle-mar05.pdf
h ttp://www.isat.info/eng/share/index.php?db=share&category=LNB/Feed-Horn&mode=view&sp=0&id=151
h ttp://www.isat.info/eng/share/index.php?db=share&category=LNB/Feed-Horn&mode=view&sp=0&id=113
h ttp://www.st.com/stonline/products/literature/ds/10979.pdf

Must sign in Mytheatre forum;
h ttp://board.mytheatre.ru/dload.php?action=file&file_id=187

thelinuxer I know what your looking for, it does exist I've seen it about 4 years ago on the web. Its the technical white paper that shows the programming, signal levels and frequencies. Try st.com and search on diseqc, they have alot of that type of info as they are the manufacturer of the diseqc microcontrollers for the motors and switches. Best of luck to ya.

Thanx to all of you guys. I checked out the links, but I can't find something that explains how the diseqc works. Can anyone explain it to me ? I want the low level -geeky - engineering talk :)

thanx again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)