Local weather?

soonerman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
I know most of you guys aren't too concerned about this and I promise you my life will go on without much concern either way....

However, when I was digging around Dish Networks updated website the interactive TV now boasts you can hit your interactive button when you see the local on the 8's on the weather channel to get your local weather.

Has anyone tried this or knows if it works now? It would be nice if the feature is up and running right now, but no big deal if it isn't.

On another note, looking at the website and the current offer makes it hard for me not to want to upgrade from my 625 to the 622 :)

I go to channel 100, and press 2, then 5... takes me to the weather channel but a little overlay comes up with local weather.

Yes it works when they are on the "8"s" or as posted by going to it at anytime and getting radar, forcast current conditions for most any city.

Yes it works when they are on the "8"s" or as posted by going to it at anytime and getting radar, forcast current conditions for most any city.

well now the local on the 8 isnt on yet right? I am not getting my local weather on the 8 via Dish?

Maybe I misunderstand this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts