WYINHD
WXFTHD
WGBOHD

There's a couple of low powered SD stations that isnt picked up such as
MeTo
INMI
WFBT
This

And there's the chicagoland favorite, wich is avalible to all providers (CLTVHD and CLTV) At least thats what CLTV is telling people.

Edit: Comcast, Uverse and other providers offer all of these channels for the most part. Directv has WTTW allong with the big 4 & WGN. Rumer is WCIU HD is coming too.

Cant forget about CCSNCHHD too! :)

WCIUHD
WTTWHD
WYCCHD
IONHD (CH38) IONSD (CH38)
WSNSHD
WPWRHD
WYINHD
WXFTHD
WGBOHD

MeTo
INMI
WFBT
This

And there's the chicagoland favorite, wich is avalible to all providers (CLTVHD and CLTV) At least thats what CLTV is telling people.

Edit: Comcast, Uverse and other providers offer all of these channels for the most part. Directv has WTTW allong with the big 4 & WGN. Rumer is WCIU HD is coming too.

I'm in the Chicago market as well, and get locals OTA with an antenna. This is the exact reason why I wouldn't pay $5/mo. to get locals from Dish. Too many missing HD channels and SD Subchannels. Ironically, I'm getting more for free than what I would get by paying Dish. I don't know why they are including locals in the base price and basically forcing customers to take them if they change their programming (I'm grandfathered without locals for now). It seemed better to let it be optional. I know a lot of people either don't want to mess with an antenna or reception is poor which would make the Dish locals a good service, but it seems like Dish is screwing customers with proper OTA setups.

WCIUHD
WTTWHD
WYCCHD
IONHD (CH38) IONSD (CH38)
WSNSHD
WPWRHD
WYINHD
WXFTHD
WGBOHD

MeTo
INMI
WFBT
This

all of these channels but mainly univision and telefutura in HD and CSN FULL TIME HD

I agree, too bad locals are not optional anymore.

If you can properly get locals via OTA or basic cable (thats right, some folks need it for broadband) then I suggest to at least "move" for some variety.

Dish's Website

Unbiased Dish vs Direct Comparison

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)