locals question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I live in Memphis, TN. Should I be able to "move" and receive locals from either Nashville or Knoxville in TN?

I would look up what satellite and transpondor those cities are on and see what your current Signal Strength is.

I have a hard time reading the charts or I would do it for you.

Jimbo said:
I would look up what satellite and transpondor those cities are on and see what your current Signal Strength is.

I have a hard time reading the charts or I would do it for you.

Thanks Jimbo. Can you tell me where I can go look up the info? Sorry I'm just not familiar with where to look

Thanks Jimbo. Can you tell me where I can go look up the info? Sorry I'm just not familiar with where to look

I think we have a Sticky form them, or we did, I'll try to find it here in a few.

edit:
I don't see it anymore, I wish they were all in a particular area so we knew where to look for them, it seems like the question of what transpondor your locals are on comes up frequently.

by the way...here is a list of Directv and what channel is where

Attachments

• tpn_map_100512.xls
    410.5 KB · Views: 244
Jimbo said:
Jerry,
Click on the link Ice left in the post.
Thats the list I was looking for.

Sorry I was looking via the Sat guys app for the iPhone and it doesn't show the link. I got it off the website though. Thanks ice.

I was wondering if someobe could help me. Evidentally my microsoft package just expired on my laptop :( Can someone please tell me what the sat and transponders are for the Nashville and Knoxville, TN locals? I'd greatly apprecoate it. Darn Microsoft, guess Its a reason to go to Best Buy though :)

Nashville is on 99W TP17
Knoxville is on 103W TP15

I'm assuming you're talking HD?

SD is on

Nashville 101 TP18
Knoxville 119 TP25

Iceberg said:
Nashville is on 99W TP17
Knoxville is on 103W TP15

I'm assuming you're talking HD?

SD is on

Nashville 101 TP18
Knoxville 119 TP25

Thanks, can you tell me whu i just see these Sats 99c, 103ca? Are these the correct ones?

I was wondering if someobe could help me. Evidentally my microsoft package just expired on my laptop :( Can someone please tell me what the sat and transponders are for the Nashville and Knoxville, TN locals? I'd greatly apprecoate it. Darn Microsoft, guess Its a reason to go to Best Buy though :)
If you can't read the file because the MS excel trial subscription has expired, you should look into OpenOffice.org for the free office suite. This works great with MS Office apps.

Status
Please reply by conversation.